Friday 13 August 2010

Ruby Anniversary


GeoTagged, [N55.85899, E4.35212]

Oh look, it's a blog post! I know, I'm really bad at keeping this blog up to date, sorry!
I thought I'd pop this card on quickly. My boss at work has her 40th wedding anniversary his weekend, and we wanted to give her a little something to mark the event.
This is a simple 'joy' fold card, 4" square, using Kraft card (soon to be crumb cookie). The square in the centre is textured very vanilla layered on real red, then flowers punched out in real red and ruby red using the 5 petal flower and boho blossoms punches. Centres are the fire collection of rhinestone brads, then flowers fixed on with foam dimensionals and glue dots. Finally the 40 was hand drawn with a real red marker.

A very simple little card easily adapted to suit other anniversaries just by changing the colour of the flowers. Hope you like it!

No comments: