Sunday 23 November 2008

First post!

Well, I think I've just about figured out how to do this blogging milarky! I officially signed up to Stampin' Up! on Friday, and I've spent the weekend messing about online while waiting for my starter kit to arrive. I'm almost glad it didn't show up in yesterday's post, coz I'd never have done all this if I had new stamps to play with!

I've been looking at all the links Vicki sent me, and replying to e-mails from Vicki and Maggie, and checking out everyone elses blogs. There's just so much to learn! But I'm keen and excited, and can't wait to get started properly!

If you've found this site, then hello! Sorry it's a bit of a mess at the moment, but I'll get sorted out eventually. Feel free to drop me an e-mail and chat, I promise I'll get back to you!

Ok, now back to work. (And by work, I mean browsing through the catalogue again to figure out what should be in my first order!)

E x

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Emma
Hope your kit arrives by this weekend it is so exciting.
I can still remember back to last year.

Hope you will have loads of fun.

Dawn

Maggie said...

Hope you are having fun with your new kit and getting ready for your first workshop (already!) on Tuesday.

good luck :)